Mistress - T - Video Thread

Discussion in 'Internet-Models General Forum' started by Sashkalegion, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Global Moderator Staff Member

Title: Bedtime Jerk Off For MILF's Friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:This is a sweet & sensual JERK OFF INSTRUCTION for my mama's boy. Light teasing / humiliation. Let's get all those cummies out so you can relax & go to sleep! MILF + FAMILY FANTASIES

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 241 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Fraxinetum, KMS and stronzi like this.
  2. Sashkalegion

Title: Cruel Chastity Torment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:Look at THAT! Who does that?! Who locks a fella's junk up in a steel cage & then teases him mercilessly? Look at that mouth & tongue! Christ, it would make most men bust out of that cage like the Hulk....but that's not all: pussy too? Now that's taking it too far. The sensitive, swollen bits of cock flesh pushing past the bars of the cage rub against hot, wet pussy. PUSSY?!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 329 Mb

Download:

3. Sashkalegion

Title: New Fuck Meat For Stable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:I'm testing out a new stud to be used for my sexual pleasure. I'm checking his orgasm control & stamina. While stroking him I describe how he might be used if he performs well & impresses me.

Duration: Min

Size: 408 Mb

Download:

Fraxinetum, rwbbones and val20 like this.
  4. Sashkalegion

Title: Step MILF Trains Sex Toy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:It's time for you to learn about the birds & the bees. Who better to teach you than your sexy StepMother! I'll train you to be an excellent lover.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 313 Mb

Download:

Fraxinetum, val20 and rwbbones like this.
  5. Sashkalegion

Title: Silent Stroke

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:Custom: Well, after over 2000 vids of me yammering on someone has finally asked me to create a vid where I keep my filthy mouth shut. You don't even have to hit "mute" this time! Ha ha

I don't say a word in this one. So obviously no name mentioned. I just look you in the eye while stroking that dick & letting you perv on my feet. There's a nice ruined orgasm (abandoned orgasm) at the end. Enjoy!

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 363 Mb

Download:

Fraxinetum and rwbbones like this.
  6. Sashkalegion

Title: Selling You To A Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:Custom vid, the name Neil used.

I've grown tired of you & have sold you to a male Dom. He wants you to be in chastity before he collects you & I want you to cum in my presence & eat it one last time, so I guide you in a jerk off instruction while telling you what your new life will be like.

I take delight at your previous reluctance to do any gay stuff but now you're going to have to do it forever because it makes me happy.

I focus on the differences between serving me & serving him - from my lovely, dainty feet to his big sweaty ones, my gorgeous ass to his hairy one & the biggest difference that you were never allowed to have sex with me but now there will be plenty of sex with him & anyone else he wants.

Duration: 14 Min

Size: 425 Mb

Download:

Valiant999 likes this.
  7. Sashkalegion

Title: Vengeful Wife

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:The story line for this clip is somewhat complicated. The important thing is that I'm giving a HAND JOB wearing beautiful teal, Italian leather GLOVES. If you're into that, or maybe forced CUCKOLDING/cheating wife scenario's...and/or light HUMILIATION, than this will do it for ya.

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 392 Mb

Download:

val20 and rwbbones like this.